Hair loss is amongst the most common troubles that has affected almost one-third of the population. What’s surprising and also frustrating about the trouble is that the causes are subjective to each person’s own condition. Some might be struck by it due to some form of hormonal imbalance, while for others it might be a hereditary thing, for some it might be due to hard chemicals in water or the hair products used, for others it might be due to wrong diet.
The reason may differ, however, the treatment and precautions to be taken are more or less the same. It’s a phenomenon that in only acute cases trouble, else, the follicles that fall off are gained on their own with no external help. Hair loss affects people, but how can you stop it?
- Wash your hair on a regular basis with mild shampoo only, this ensures the scalp is clean and healthy. This also significantly lowers the risk of any infection or dandruff which later on leads to hair breakage.
- Vitamins are great as supplements or included in diet for the overall well-being of hair. Make sure you take the right vitamin supplements needed for your hair. You can also buy hair loss product online from various pharmacies available online.
- Drink more juices and water. Staying hydrated is very important, at least four to six cups of water is required in a day to keep the body hydrated and well-functioning.
- Reduce the intake of alcohol and also limit your smoking. It has been observed that hair loss is affected by alcohol intake and smoking cigarette, since it affects the flow of blood.
- Physical and strenuous activity is a requirement and must be adhered to not just for hair but for overall well-being of the person. You can also opt for supplements which are available at online chemist in Australia.
- De stress yourself, it is very important to stay healthy and give importance to your mental health. Evidence suggests that stress and hair loss are interlinked. Hence, keep your mind cool and calm with meditation, yoga and other calming form of exercises.
- Avoid using chemicals and heat products on hair. People tend to not understand this, but it is very important, you should be careful of what you use on your hair, how much heat you apply. What products and tools you are using on hair.
- Medications that might be prescribed to you for other ailment might cost you your hair. Hair loss might be due to some medicinal side-effects which can only be controlled by stopping the medicine intake.
If you are fed up of constant hair loss and wish to have an improved hair growth pattern, then you must find the right medicine that works for you, consult an online chemist in Australia who can provide you the medicine at the comfort of your home.